:: [unSYSTEM] Ive reached a plea deal
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Charlie 'Charles' Shrem
A: System undo crew
Asunto: [unSYSTEM] Ive reached a plea deal
The government has offered to drop money laundering which I faced 30 years
and other charges if I plead guilty to aiding and abetting the operation of
an unlicensed money transmitting business. I've decided to accept the offer
and enter my plea this week. I want to put this behind me and stay out of
jail.

Thanks for everyones support. You guys have helped me overcome such an
harrowing ordeal, I dont know if I would have made it to this point without
the Bitcoin community. Im looking forward to seeing all of you in the
coming weeks

www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/29/us-usa-crime-bitcoin-idUSKBN0GT2J420140829

Thanks,

Charlie

CharlieShrem.com | *Please **encrypt messages with my PGP key
<http://charlieshrem.com/contact/>*