:: Re: [unSYSTEM] market anarchism and…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Mike Gogulski
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] market anarchism and other stuff

Amir wrote:
>> He believes slaves rightfully own any land they were forced to work
> >
> > Does that mean we should re-appropriate businesses to varying degrees
> > based on how much they benefit from the state?

In short, yes.

Rothbard gives a crucial argument for this in the very brief
"Confiscation and the Homestead Principle". I made it into a podcast a
few years ago
(http://www.nostate.com/2271/confiscation-and-the-homestead-principle-mp3-podcast/)
and a couple clicks from there will get you to a PDF.

Amir, your views seem very much in tune with those of c4ss.org :)

Peace,
Mike