:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based cur…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: nt0n0m
To: unsystem
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based currency?
I was just going to try & not throw my 2 cents in...
but a few days later it pops in my head & I do feel it's important...

On 14-08-21 04:29 PM, Josh Walker wrote:

> My belief system is that this is the method through which we achieve
> consensus about "right/wrong"

I would suggest to the wonderful people on this list, that right & wrong
are *not* decided by us.
Any more than day & night are decided by us.
They are built right into the fabric of existence.

Consider this: If we could define right & wrong through consensus, would
this not mean that the Iraq "war" of the last decade or whatev. was
"Right" since the majority of the population believed it was ?

If reality is Objective, and it is... What people may or may not believe
is irrelevant.
Not believing in gravity does nothing to nullify it's effects on the
non-believer...

Much respect, (not trying to be a prick here)