:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based cur…
Góra strony
Autor: Josh Walker
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based currency?
Indeed. And I'm a sappy "let's all get along" guy, so I'll add this. Note
that no one has said you cannot or must not build that Callmomcoin — we are
arguing that perhaps you *should* not, based on the logic laid out by
Justus, and that we would advocate that it not be supported or used (if
that was the most important thing to discuss at the time, that is).

—J