:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based cur…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Justus Ranvier
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based currency?
On 08/20/2014 04:08 PM, Nicolás Mendoza wrote:
> As an experiment, and an art project (like the one linked above), I am
> myself proposing a simple combination of these ideas and crypto. The
> currency I propose is called CallMomCoin, and it is mined simply by calling
> mom on the phone (each user mines their coins by calling their specific
> mom). Calling mom is (i assume) universally acceptable as a good thing that
> we sholud all do more often, so it is a good way to illustrate the 'mining
> by making good' concept. Of course, this is serious in some levels, but it
> does have a sense of humour about itself.

This is great as a way of perfectly illustrating the Central Planner's
fallacy.

Not all mothers deserve to receive more phone calls than they currently
receives, yet CallMomCoin incentives everyone to do so anyway,
effectively subsidizing the mothers that do not deserve to receive more
calls and devaluing the ones that do.