:: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based currenc…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Caleb James DeLisle
Aan: System undo crew
CC: Tess Gadwa
Onderwerp: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based currency?
Hi guys,
Does anybody know if there are any projects to do reputation based currency?
It strikes me that the exchange of current-day-money and physical goods --
"I give to you, you have, I don't have anymore" -- does not fit the exchange of
digital goods where "I give to you, now we both have".

A reputation based coin might be more fit to gift transactions than,
for example, flattr, since I don't lose anything by contributing...

Are there any projects like this in the works?

Thanks,
Caleb