:: Re: [unSYSTEM] ok new reddit post v…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Amir Taaki
Aan: unsystem
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] ok new reddit post via charlie (declaration)
Well done, I could see you'd make something meaningful and impactful.
People with a sense of purpose have the drive that pushes them, so when
you can see the conviction with which somebody believes something, and
you see they have the work ethic, you know something will come of them.
I choose to invest in those people.
I hope your efforts lead to a constructive alliance between a body of
people who until this point had been disorganised and disconnected. Know
that although it may seem like a video, it is a powerful and united
message from many figureheads in the community that lends credence and
inspires courage in others to stand with us.
The words could be almost meaningless, but that they are crafted by
multiple people means that it gives people leads. Leads that they can
explore to take them down the rabbit hole and explore their minds.
Thanks :)