Til: libbitcoin
Emne: Re: [Libbitcoin] stealth not as stealthy as could be
I reeeally think you should discuss this stuff with Peter (although I
know he's on holidary right now) because I am implementing to his spec
(although he recommended against the version byte too but I'd already
implemented stealth).

Also variable length nonce is a problem for multisig stealth. It's
something we'll need in DW at some point.

There's been talk about using plain BTC addresses instead of OP_RETURN
because BitcoinQt mempool limits txs to have 1 single OP_RETURN output
per tx. That's a problem if you do CoinJoin. However with the huge
blockchain size, I need to find a scalable way to do this.

Right now I can keep tuning more performance from the blockchain and
investigating more data structures / optimisation techniques but at this
point I need to get moving, integrate the stuff, to reach the next
iteration of stability to things are working.
But yes it's good I know the issues so I can start thinking. Will need
to plan and ponder. Stealth database will need a rewrite.