:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Proposed blockchai…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Eric Voskuil
A: libbitcoin
Asunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] Proposed blockchain changes
Yes, important. Currently SX has a compile switch to remove the Obelisk
dependency for this reason. Unfortunately that means removal of all of the
obelisk-client commands. It will be nice to be able to build SX with all
client commands and not have to have a local obelisk server/database install
(especially for the new single-file package).