:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin's political …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Troy Benjegerdes
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin's political neutrality is a myth.
Hypothesis:

Code, corporations, cars, hand-forged iron artworks, and great ships of
old are made of physical elements entrained with elements, aspects, and
reflections of their creators mind, spirit, and soul.

Experience:

I say this because I have touched a mere thing in which I can sense something
beyond the mere basic elemental arrangement. I do not know what is is of which
I sense, only that there is quite a bit we have not discovered or quantified.

You may be able to view code in isolation as neutral, but it interacts with
and runs on hardware, which was touched by human artisans, and these artisans
have left their mark on the hardware and financial ecosystem in which the
code lives. So alone, the code may be neutral, but without cicuits, memory,
transistors, and electric flow to power it, and finance to feed the electro
systems, it is nothing. In live action, there is a reflection of the souls of
the makers of the systems

Conclusion:

We can let the system make us, or we can make the system. I happen to think
most of us on the unSystem choose to be makers, and we should take care of
the code and thoughts we will leave behind long after we are gone.

--- The TechnoMagik