:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin's political …
Top Pagina
Auteur: nt0n0m
Aan: unsystem
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin's political neutrality is a myth.
Hmmm, Are there sides...?
Is there right & wrong...?
Are we right ...?
Are they wrong ...?

Yes, Yes, Yes & Yes, surprisingly...

I even recently held some New Age beliefs, most of us do in some way.
I have recently been purged of these by Mark Passio.

How to Define Right: Humans have the Right to do anything they want
which does not interfere with another's Rights. This is our Right &
other men's law is irrelevant & does not truly apply.

You may NOT initiate the use of force, steal another's free will or
steal their possessions.

Everything else is Right & not bad.

>>I like to do bad things to consenting adults in the privacy of my bedroom.

We have been manipulated to accept a whole host of "bad" things which
are not bad.

& we have been manipulated to accept Wrong things as right. Like war. &
Government.

>>Subjective jargon will only get us so far anyway. My point is you're wasting time with this identification process.

Metatron, Your infinite soul is in a body right now. That body has
Rights which a certain group of people are seeking to steal from you &
from everyone else through deceitful trickery. The ideology that all is
subjective; made up by our perceptions is called Solopsism. It is
nothing new & it has been fed to us to ensure we never seek to defend
ourselves in the face of great evil. If you believe there is no
objective truth & that all is subjective then why even communicate to
others since we will all make up what is meant in our own minds
anyways... Adopting Solopsism means everything is pointless & Truth
cannot be known.

The New Age is over. We are now in the Age of fighting this monstrous
abomination which threatens to destroy Human beings & the entire planet.
It is time to leave the fluff & find our Courage & focus to stand up for
what is RIGHT. You will meet Metatron when this life is over, until then
we have important work to do.
If we don't do it, NO-ONE ELSE WILL.

May you join our side & fight the good fight with us. We need you.