:: Re: [unSYSTEM] lawsky and the found…
Página Inicial
Autor: n
Para: unsystem
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] lawsky and the foundation/circle crew
I could use a little visibility if you agree with this post.
Droves of what I suspect are payed downvoters are censoring what gets
visibility & what doesn't lately. Standard social media manipulation.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2bv2tn/bitlicense_may_be_a_testing_of_the_waters/

"Bitlicense" may be a testing of the waters...

Bitlicense may be a testing of the waters by our global financial &
political lawmakers.

If we accept this threat without ORGANIZING & innovating workarounds to
this spanking we just received, they will roll this out in country after
country. All of a sudden darkwallet, darkmarket & darkcoin don't seem so
threatning, do they ? An NSA list of all bitcoin users' IP addresses is
unacceptable.

We also need a bitcoin foundation alternative. It's time to organize as
if we were a lawyers bar association or an International Monetary
Council. Bitcoin's opponents are highly organized & are all on the same
page. If bitcoin fails, could we say we did everything in our power to
bring it to the rest of the world ?

Without open incorruptible non-debt based money, the world's poorest 3
billion have no hope at all for the future...

This is a really big deal actually & I want to be able to say I did my
best to help.

Keep up the good work Unsystemers,