:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized Bankin…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Thomas Hartman
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized Banking System
Can you make it easy to for instance:

Pay bitpay merchant from Coinbase account, keeping it off blockchain and
instant and cryptographically verifiable that no hanky panky.

Federated clearing systems that solve the above type of scenario are going
to be first big boost for systems like open transactions ho.

This is a real world problem BTW.

Sometimes Coinbase to bitpay merchant payment exceeds 15 minute bitpay
price window and purchase fails, and then you are in refund/ customer
service hell.

If 1 mb block limit is not increased which I predict is the case this type
of problem will happen with higher and higher frequency.

Tldr help bitcoin become a clearing currency and you and ot will have great
success.

Current demand is probably low because blockchain fees are cheap but the
future is in off chain federated transaction processing.

Good luck!