:: Re: [unSYSTEM] oh fuck it's really …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Marvin Fernandes (HardopDenken)
Aan: System undo crew
Nieuwe Onderwerpen: [unSYSTEM] the (universal?) timestamp issue
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] oh fuck it's really happening... bitcoin is under attack
How did we manage trust before?
(I know him/her through him/her)

But trust is about truth!
A global automic clock is True
Or the time of Sunrise on a certainly point on the globe is True.

Cant we connect bitcoin to An atomic clock for checking trust ?

Middelerwijl een schoon wees
gegroet,
Marvin Fernandes
0624559753