Til: libbitcoin
Emne: Re: [Libbitcoin] Darkwallet, Obelisk, sx etc overview
On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 04:49:08PM +0200, Laurens Vets wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I'm trying to setup a complete Darkwallet server, but it seems I'm
> missing which components I need to install and how all the different
> components interact with each other...

The easiest way is to use `install-sx.sh` from the spesmilo/sx project.
This will install dependencies and tools for libbitcoin, obelisk and
sx.

I haven't tried running the `master` branches in a while, it does work
fine with `develop`. See `install-sx.sh --help` (`--branch develop`).

To run a "DW server", you also need the `gateway` and `broadcaster`
daemons:

https://github.com/darkwallet/gateway
https://github.com/darkwallet/brc