:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Peter Thiel
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Josh Walker
A: System undo crew
Cc: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Peter Thiel
Tech is always neutral. It's an inanimate object. It's as neutral as trees or roads or balls of string.

People use tech, and without people, tech does nothing. People are never completely neutral. Therein lies the paradox. But tech cannot feel or think or act. (Let's ignore the looming issue of strong AI for now.)

But yes, tech alone is just "lights, and clockwork."