:: [unSYSTEM] [Fwd: [NetBehaviour] Cal…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: ahanon
À: unsystem
Sujet: [unSYSTEM] [Fwd: [NetBehaviour] Call for performance/talk: New Limits of Control]
Hiyas,

might interest some here?

cheers!

ahaxxx

From:    "nathan jones" <nathan@???>
Date:    Mon, June 2, 2014 16:42
To:      netbehaviour@???

On 25th June, Mercy are hosting a performance/event at FACT Liverpool,
looking at Control, as part of the Syndrome programme.

We'd like someone to respond to William Burroughs' essay The Limits of
Control. Either as a talk or performance which engages somehow with the
links between political control in context of the digital, decentralised
controlled systems, implication of wearables...

Fee and exps covered.

Brief expressions of interest to nathan@??? by Thurs 5th June
please. Sorry for short deadline!
mercyonline.co.uk