:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Peter Thiel
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Josh Walker
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Kopio: unsystem@lists.dyne.org
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] Peter Thiel
For liberty.

For only through liberty can we achieve genuine equality, wealth, and peace (which is what most people really want―enforced personal safety―at the foundation of their nationalist thoughts).

Along the way, we as a species will learn that equality is not equivalence, wealth is not riches, and peace is not protection.

Great discussion, gentlemen. (And lady? I think the topic was started by one.) Like BCT/politics before the place went to shit.