Til: unsystem
Emne: Re: [unSYSTEM] Peter Thiel
Hitler was a good guy, and we're all bad guys too :) If you listen to
his speeches, so much charisma, talking from the heart.
We should never hand wave fascists as "that crowd" but try to understand
the logic so we can truly undermine it.
It's not so shallow as you think, and more pervasive than we realise.

Would you go to a Bilderburg meeting to advocate? It can be argued both
ways. In the end you manage to convince yourself of becoming a
Bilderburger consorting with aristocrats.

Peter Thiel seems like the guy doing one thing with the left hand, and
another with the right.
I will be sure to ask him about his reasoning simply to understand when
I meet him.

How about all the people here that participated in the Bitcoin
Foundation conference? It's really not so different when you compare...
Cody said he'd love to go, and many of our friends attended.

Are you undermining a system of control, or are you justifying your
participation? The lines aren't so clear sometimes, and the road paved
good intentions.