:: Re: [unSYSTEM] We now have a forum!…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Noel Maersk
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] We now have a forum! Discussion should go there.
On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 05:33:45AM +0200, Amir Taaki wrote:

> Forum is a better format for collaboration. I want to move this
> community into having some productive results of the discussion together.

Discourse is the first forum software that made me consider it as
"usable". The benefits I see are:

* non-linear (tree) discussions;
* can be used through e-mail (tick a few checkboxes in Preferences);
* can be used with text browsers (try with elinks, looks fantastic);
* can be used with Android devices (even old ones).