:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Yay! UKIP Wins the U…
Página Inicial
Autor: Amir Taaki
Para: unsystem
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Yay! UKIP Wins the UK european elections (were in darkwallet promo video)
UKIP is like this intersection between christian conservatives, old BNP
and libertarian sympathisers. I'd be careful portraying this as a
victory for freedom since many of their policies are decidedly
anti-freedom. It's OK to use these groups for your agenda, but just
realise when you're defending policies you're against in the name of the
party.

About the EU: it's great for Germany, France and other west Europe
counties, but for Greece, Spain and others not so much. Wealth always
flows to the heart of the motherland. Germany owns Europe.
It's a big homogenising bureaucracy. However has that power, imposes
rules across Europe. It's not a democracy, it's a technocracy.