:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Yay! UKIP Wins the U…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Robert Williamson
Dátum:
Címzett: System undo crew
Tárgy: Re: [unSYSTEM] Yay! UKIP Wins the UK european elections (were in darkwallet promo video)
Out of their 24 MEPs, one is muslim, one is openly gay and seven are women.
That isn't too bad for a racist, misogynistic and homophobic party.

I have no doubts that there are racsits and homophobes involved with them,
but the same is true for every other party, so you can't win either way.

More interesting is that Lutfur Rahman is trying to rig the results again.