Til: System undo crew
Emne: Re: [unSYSTEM] Yay! UKIP Wins the UK european elections (were in darkwallet promo video)
Their 2010 manifesto was drivel, which ranted too much about little things
without focusing on major economic and social improvement.

The head of their youth wing wasn't fired for supporting gay marriage, he
was fired for opening up a discussion about necrophilia and beastiality.
Which the party decided wasn't towards their interests.

http://order-order.com/2013/01/09/ukip-former-chairman-i-agree-with-nick-griffin-sources-gay-marriage-was-tip-of-iceberg/

I have no doubt that they will probably become more authoritarian, as all
parties do once they achieve a certain amount of power, but if all they
achieve is forcing the other parties to be more competitive through fear,
then that is a good thing.

I actually thing they've had a fairly decent immigration policy in their
past manifesto, which would encourage people with skills from everywhere,
rather than shunning them to prefer freedom of movement within the EU
trading block.