:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Yay! UKIP Wins the U…
Página Principal
Autor: jamileh s.t.
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Yay! UKIP Wins the UK european elections (were in darkwallet promo video)
i sure believe that we need no eu or any other body, but as incremental
changes go the eu have been a good one. i only wish the eu was a communist
superstate, but i'm also happy with being able to travel between borders
and share a currency system and to just have less of this "we are the great
britain" bs