:: Re: [unSYSTEM] the gw of darkwallet…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Amir Taaki
A: unsystem
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] the gw of darkwallet can cost 4.2M USD.
Wlad I had people coming to me before telling me to make libbitcoin
closed... you can have some part open but we need to "own" something.
For me the crazy part is the amount of resources I see thrown around.
It's the realities of misallocation and a skewed market directly in your
face.
Wall street robs us and the money flows through that pyramid to their
friends and everyone playing in that circle.
So in the end a centrally managed system makes you rich if you play the
game. A pat on the back from our overlords in Washington, and the
floodgates of the market opened up to you with backing from that sweet
VC money.
I've stopped labouring under the pretension of clamboring for my rights
and equal opportunity before the system, because the corruption is
endemic to the soul of its operation.
Instead seeking the liberation of markets where the power of our ideas
can prove or disprove themselves. I only seek fair competition.

but yeah a REST API? so crazy :) they have a cool logo.