:: Re: [unSYSTEM] the gw of darkwallet…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] the gw of darkwallet can cost 4.2M USD.
Selling licenses is standard. The only reason I haven't promoted this
model yet is because I prefer to focus on empowering member
orgs/individuals to have income sources. Selling licenses can vest a lot
of power in the copyright holders, which can lead to resentment and
corruption (which I've seen happen on OSS projects).