:: Re: [unSYSTEM] the gw of darkwallet…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Wladimir
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] the gw of darkwallet can cost 4.2M USD.
Foremost I like their goal of making it easier for people to start
working on bitcoin applications, but then they quote something like

“I felt like I’d enter the weekend with a really great idea [for an
application] but I’d spend three weekends just trying to get these
[bitcoin] nodes running in a way that was useful for my application.”

It's really too bad they're investing all that money in builiding yet
another in-the-cloud service, instead of in making the P2P tools
easier to use in the first place.

All - I guess? - because they need to build toll gates and 'own'
infrastructure to monetize on it. Which in turn creates structural
risk because everyone will rely on their information and servers. I
think people will eventually realize that the old way just doesn't
work here anymore.

Wladimir