:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Uber threatening cus…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Amir Taaki
Aan: unsystem
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Uber threatening cushty taxi drivers monopoly while they cry "who will protect the passengers!"
"At the heart of the dispute is why Uber is classified as a minicab
service when it uses a smartphone app to calculate fares. Black-cab
drivers argue that the app is akin to a taximeter and it is illegal for
such vehicles to be fitted with these."

wow, incredible

so we shouldn't be allowed to run certain programs on our computers?