:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Uber threatening cus…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Uber threatening cushty taxi drivers monopoly while they cry "who will protect the passengers!"
On Fri, 23 May 2014, Michael Parsons wrote:

>    They are still at it
>    Angry cabbies attack taxi app office

in Milano last weekend they were about 200 hundred of them, with banners

they exploded a few bombs inside the Wired festival ('bombe carta' they
are loud, noone gets hurt usually, just routine for demonstrations in
italy) and managed to deny the Uber representative from talking as
scheduled.

OTOH this Italian Uber representative is quite an ass: in the past she
has argued against them with very snobbish calls to the fact they have
no education degree and that Uber is about smart people with a brain.
As a result she completely lost popular sympathy to Uber.

so I'm not sure the narrative unfolding is going the way we think once
it hits the streets, unless the manager cast stops acting like a cast.

ciao