:: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkCoin
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Odinn Cyberguerrilla
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkCoin
> Some great reading there, thanks for the links, sickpig.
>
> -K
>
> On 05/22/2014 08:24 PM, sickpig@??? wrote:
>>

>>         Darkcoin
>>         Zerocash (which will work with bitcoin or other non-anonymous
>>         'basecoin'
>>         as described in the zerocash site)

>>     The other one that is missing is the crypto-currencies based on
>>     the CryptoNote technology, using ring signatures to provide input
>>     anonymity. See such instantiations as ByteCoin, Monero, etc.

>> interesting post on hacker news by gmaxwell (NullC)
>>
>> https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7765455
>>
>> he compares bytecoin (the alt from which monero has been forked) and
>> zerocash.
>>
>> a lot of useful info could be found here too (ann thread for zerocash
>> whitepaper):
>>
>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615514.0

Kristov, do you have a (free, open source, preferably something that is on
github) version of your anonymous bitcoin book that we can spread around?
I have seen your website which has the version that's for sale but I'm
wondering if there's a short one or two pager that will help people as
they wade into the post-Net-Neutrality, new-Internet-Tax,
July-1-HR2847-FATCA, financial-surveillance-everywhere world (which is
pretty much where we already are at now IMHO but which is somehow getting
worse)

I think github would be great for that because any content you can push
out in a one-pager (or two pager or something very short would not only be
available for free, but as time goes on and resources change, people could
contribute and thus change it, which I think is how Andreas A. developed
part of his bitcoin book, if I recall correctly, getting contributions via
github. Not to mention people may also become interested in your other
works as well if the repository on github has your name on it somewhere.

Anyway just some random thoughts.

Respect

-Odinn