:: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkCoin
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Odinn Cyberguerrilla
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkCoin
> On 2014-05-22 10:24, Kristian Nilsen wrote:
>> Have you guys seen this?! It sounds pretty cool, Im thinking of
>> running a full node on my server.

Darkcoin is indeed out and based on a coinjoin concept, but I'm not sure
that Darkcoin is actually anonymous strictly. Additionally from what I
have observed, the master nodes are a serious vulnerability at present in
Darkcoin.

Zerocash on the other hand which will run based on bitcoin 0.9.1 code,
will present anonymity.
http://zerocash-project.org/how_zerocash_works.html
Apparently, all its code is not yet out in public view, it's different /
lighter than the initial zerocoin implementation, and the zerocash stuff
being discussed won't be out supposedly for sometime between 3 to 6
months, as discussed here
https://twitter.com/secparam/status/468799366489047042

See also this https://twitter.com/secparam/status/468784402558771200

I see the ecology of anonymous cryptos as just in the blossoming stages,
but really taking off in 2015, at which point there will be several
anonymous currencies based on bitcoin that anyone can use from a full
client wallet or a light wallet, probably the following:

Anoncoin
Darkcoin
Zerocash (which will work with bitcoin or other non-anonymous 'basecoin'
as described in the zerocash site)

Additionally, I see the following developments as significant that will
aid adoption:
https://darkwallet.is/
from spesmilo/sx at https://github.com/spesmilo/sx
https://github.com/spesmilo/sx/tree/master/tools
see also http://abis.io

Soon I think that more wallets for mobile will be developed that allow
users the ability to transmit and receive different currencies anonymously
as well as trade peer-to-peer (whether anonymously or not at one's option)
from their mobile wallet, in a manner similar to what you see conceptually
in appearance to the chromallet (in testing) at
http://chromawallet.com/images/ngccc-gui1.png -- again, I have a feeling
that an increase in advances in wallet technology will lead to support for
anonymous transactions and peer-to-peer trade from mobile devices, at
which point one could do this anywhere in the world for all intents and
purposes.

Anyway...

closer