:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation funding f…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Luke Dashjr
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation funding for Dark Wallet (Was: Don't mix because of taint + comments ...)
On Thursday, May 22, 2014 12:14:09 AM Joerg Platzer wrote:
> What if a group of dark-wallet / dark-market enthusiasts (of which I am
> one) forms a group inside the foundation and demands funding for precisely
> these projects without compromising on any of the functionality? This
> might get more support than you believe.

I think applying for Foundation grant requests is an excellent idea.
I hope it wouldn't require making any demands or "infiltration", though!
Why not start off just applying and see how that goes first? If they fail to
approve the grants without giving some reasonable explanation, that's the time
to start making demands...

Luke