:: Re: [Frei0r] spelling mistake: supr…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: IOhannes m zmölnig
A: frei0r
Assumpte: Re: [Frei0r] spelling mistake: supress -> suppress
On 05/22/2014 09:35 AM, Jaromil wrote:
>> to criticise names like "contrastør", i like them quite a lot; i am
>> merely wondering why nobody ever came up with "nervøse"...
>
> interesting linguistic note. there is a filter in effectv by Fukuchi
> Kentaro that could be ported and called this way, originally called
> nervous, but quite much memory demanding.

as a matter of fact, i had a look at the existing filters, and found
that "nervous" would be a good example that could be named in a "female"
way :-)

> BTW since you are a PD developer since long time, what are the wrappers
> in pure-data that use frei0r? I recall there was something there. PiDiP?

the frei0r bindings for pd/pdp are the pdvjtools (by lluis). those are
already mentioned on the frei0r website.

but there are also frei0r bindings to pd/Gem, which have been part of
Gem for some years now.
it would be nice to add a link to http://gem.iem.at/ on the homepage.

gfmards
IOhannes