:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Don't mix because of…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Kristov Atlas
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Don't mix because of taint + comments about exchanges doing taint analysis
"We made ourselves a Bitcoin government to democratically represent us,
but all we discovered is corruption and waste. But ever loyal, the
people persisted in their belief and clung onto hope of reform. Surely
our masters do something???"

Cheers.

From the outside, it appears to be an organization primarily geared
toward making money for the small number of stakeholders. And the number
of stakeholders whose interests align with the rest of humanity is truly
small. :-(