:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Don't mix because of…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Amir Taaki
Aan: unsystem
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Don't mix because of taint + comments about exchanges doing taint analysis
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2646ei/bitcoin_foundation_has_4600000_in_assets_90_in/

($150k a month, $4.6 million in assets, 90% in Bitcoin)

some other interesting parts in there:

"We don’t attempt to represent the
community at large. That might be a secondary role that we’ve acquired
but we set out to represent the industry and individual members."

"From my side though, there are times we’re engaged with law enforcement
regulators or other things that I think need to just stay
confidential."

"One of the
things we do is sell access and influence to businesses and that’s part
of where we have been making money."