:: Re: [Frei0r] spelling mistake: supr…
Página Inicial
Autor: Janne Liljeblad
Para: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Assunto: Re: [Frei0r] spelling mistake: supress -> suppress
Yes, please do not correct. Effect is already used in Flowblade and
will become unavailable for many current users if name is changed.

I could fix it in my application, but it will take a lot time before
changes in both the application and library would be available in
distributions.

I'm also the one who made the spelling error, but with names like
"contrast0r" (with a zero) we can agree that Frei0r filter names are
just handles to functionality.