Til: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Emne: Re: [Frei0r] frei0r debian package

dear IOhannes,

On Wed, 21 May 2014, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> in any case ignore please ignore the introductory rant ;-)

same with my ranty edges, apologies for that ;^)

> i have not been aware of the situation, nor did i receive any emails
> regarding this (at least none that i know of). i have been subscribed
> to pkg-multimedia for years, but only recently (when becoming DD)
> subscribed to debian-devel.

ACK. congrats! the Debian project really needs people like you.

> frei0r-1.3 had been uploaded to debian/experimental in 2012/12.
> only after that, no further action was taken into account.

ACK.

> is it ok if i use these URL in the debian/watch file?

sure, I understand it is practical

> this would expose the URL to the general public in a human readable
> format (e.g. [1]).

NP

> i could give you access to the packaging repository (and at the same
> time would like to ask to keep the upstream repository independent of
> the packaging repository [2]), so you can help packaging.

ACK. I think the upstream repo is already independent according to
guidelines, but if you see anything to be fixed I'll be happy to help.

> so far my humble attempts are collected in [3].
> i attempt to upload this to debian/experimental today.

sounds great.

you'll find me also on irc with nickname jaromil in case you need
(both irc.dyne.org and freenode)

ciao!