:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Traveling Europe, lo…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alec Spier
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Traveling Europe, looking for people to connect with

amir; Awesome man. the number he should contact you from is 214.543.1095 ... I gave him the information you posted so he should contact you soon. He's got an international plan so he should be able to make calls to you, but if that fails he's on WhatsApp, if you know of that. He'll be in Sagrada Familia soon by matter of luck lol also I misunderstood him, he'll be in barcelona for 3 days, not the next 3 days though. thanks again man

If anybody else is open to meeting with my buddy just use that phone number to contact him! he's also on WhatsApp if you guys don't have international plans, or his email is avery.tomek@???... Just tell him you are on the unSYSTEM mailing list.  he's a real open minded guy and probably up for just about anything. He'll be lierally allover Europe and doesn't start school until another month so lots of room for fun. anyways. thanks all, carpe diem!