:: [unSYSTEM] Improvements to sx help…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Washington Sanchez
To: System undo crew
Betreff: [unSYSTEM] Improvements to sx help messsage. Add subcategories, other usability tweaks.
Sweet, I'll follow this up and integrate it into the GUI I created in /tools (sx-gui.sh).
-- drwasho
Dr Washington Y. Sanchez
On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 5:04 AM, Thomas Hartman <thomas@???> wrote:https://github.com/spesmilo/sx/pull/78I hope this can be merged.I applied the patch to develop branch, but I think it's probably compatible with master.

Clean separation between offline commands (not requiring connetion to obelisk), and online commands, which talk to the blockchain.This paves the path to future enhancements I have in mind, such as separating between "watching" type commands and "signing" type commands, following the electrum model. The end goal is to have a clean, user friendly, command line based bip32 based wallet which cleanly splits watching and signing functionality, and therefore can be used in high security contexts just like electrum and armory.

Meanwhile, fun learning python and git flow :)