:: Re: [unSYSTEM] ZeroCash - zero know…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Kristov Atlas
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] ZeroCash - zero knowledge proof, seems promising
A multi party protocol for distributing the responsibility of generating that entropy might help.

Right now I'm more excited about the ring signature tech going into the next version of Darkcoin's DarkSend. What do people think about ring signatures?

-Kristov Atlas