:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Uber threatening cus…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Mats-Erik Pistol
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] Uber threatening cushty taxi drivers monopoly while they cry "who will protect the passengers!"
For me it looks like an uber-like app but without a central company would
be an instant hit.
Payment of the rides in cash to avoid payment tracing. A reputation system
or web of trust to more or less whitelist customers to make sting
operations expensive as mentioned by Ranvier.
One could also envision transports being arranged this way.