:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Proof of Burn ==> Tr…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Peter Todd
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] Proof of Burn ==> Trusted Identities
Actually I proposed that idea first, calling it a fidelity bond, and came up with the secure way to sacrifice to fees, announce-commit sacrifices. (Mike is leaving out a lot of details)

That said sacrifice to fees encourages mining centralisation, so I highly recommend that bitcoins be destroyed instead in an OP_RETURN txout.