:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet reputati…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: caedes
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: jimbursch, System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet reputation system
Reputation is not implemented yet but basically by signed assertions and
web of trust. We haven't detailed it there but as first step we're
looking into connecting with existing wot like gpg and bitcoin.

Now that we have identity address and the gui is ready too we can
proceed to trust and reputation, looking into any existing systems we
can use.

cheers!