:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet reputati…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Washington Sanchez
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet reputation system
Brian, the main dev, is awesome and I think he made the right decision for now opting for a web of trust model combined with proof of burn. Ultimately these will need to be supplemented by better systems that will make OpenBazaar far more trustworthy than using ebay etc, even for capital intensive goods and services.
-- drwasho
Dr Washington Y. Sanchez
Postdoctoral research scientist
Therapeutics Research Center