:: Re: [unSYSTEM] amir interview
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: aimee
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] amir interview
Paging Amir... reach out when you can... I seem to keep misplacing
you... in a world where you should not be forgotten...

on another note so this is not just a use of a mail list for a
personalised thing I may share a poem... as I often do but then again
are we not all poems?

governments sell you a lie of the free market they use your money to
prop up big business and make you become a corporation to interact
Once they ruled by force now regulations of thought make you dependent
on a system yet they change it at will take your gold to support their
ideals and yell at you when you request healthcare... yet we are the
masses? game of thrones anyone?
Yet we attack each other? While the ivory towers get taller and
taller... Who is to blame? We the people voted for this again and
again...
We throw words at eachother forgetting context and culture while they
beat us down with our own gold...
We allow it to happen again and again... Labels and names are chosen and
worn...
yet within it all humanity is left at the door...