:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Rethinking cryptocur…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Domatron Graves
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] Rethinking cryptocurrency as accountable distributed decisionmaking
I feel like the exchanges are and have always been the weekest link in the
bitcoin ecosystem. Does anyone know of anyone developing ideas for a
decentralized exchange system. Perhaps someway of automating deposits to
bank accounts. Maybe some kind of front end client that can integrate with
a banking website. I can't think of anyway this can be done without all
security being compromised by trust in the bank as a third party though.