Til: System undo crew
CC: System undo crew
Emne: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitlaw in Dark Wallet, where we want to go...
@mario
Great idea. The money in the Wallet could be stored in the bank of Ideas. The more "money" is put to An idea the more chance iT gets to become opperational. But All users rich or poor Should have the Same "voting" power.

Anyone familiair with "the bank of favors"?

http://www.favourbank.eu

Middelerwijl een schoon wees
gegroet,
Marvin Fernandes