:: Re: [Bricolabs] TAPES TAPES TAPES
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: atteqa
À: brico, Bricolabs
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] TAPES TAPES TAPES
‎Interesting conversation about facebook
Let's face it these days TIME is the crucial factor
For those of us who are technologically disadvantaged and not have friends in open source it could take hours maybe days to find a software and upload stuff and we would never even know if anyone has uploaded stuff elsewhere

Don't get me wrong inspired by conversations here I converted all 36 of my office computers to linux and ubuntu but only because I heard it here. And believe me it was a he'll of a task convincing those who didn't know and it took a lot of time and bickering between the windows expert and the linux programmer

So there's a lot of work to be done, I don't believe that isolation works if you have a cool message to share and that's Facebook's speciality

There's a lot about facebook I hate myself but it has opened doors here in Pakistan, I invite u all to take a look sexual liberation, political discussions, self started enterprises etc etc

miss u all

Atteqa