:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Cody Wilson's relati…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Domatron Graves
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Cody Wilson's relationship with Dark Wallet?
Also what is this callapho place I heard u talking about? I live in a
collective in New Orleans called the Nola Art House if u guys are ever out
this way, ur welcome to come visit or crash at our art collective
treehouse complex imaginarium. I've got an FM radio show too if y'all ever
wanna come do some more media whoring too :)

Also a ton of occulus rift experimenting going on over here...