:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet GitHub s…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: caedes
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet GitHub stats
On 09/05/14 02:59, Kristov Atlas wrote:
> I was curious to see a few stats for the Dark Wallet development, so I
> ran GitStats against the GH repo. Results available for anyone to see
> here. [1]
>
> http://cdn.anonymousbitcoinbook.com/darkwalletstats/
>
> Is Pablo's 35kloc all Dark Wallet, or is a healthy portion of that
> from libbitcoin? [2]

That's darkwallet, including everything in the project but not
libbitcoin which is not included or part of the wallet in any way. Also
the stat doesn't say anything specific about me, you can check:

https://github.com/darkwallet/darkwallet/graphs/contributors

For a good idea of the contributors in darkwallet. Other related repos
where we also work:

https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/DarkWallet/Alpha2#Participate.21

cheers!